With a total prep plus cooking time of 30 minutes, these keto pork chops will fill you up, plus a serving contains less than 1 gram of net carbs!
Total Carbs: 1.4g | Total Fat: 35.4g | Protein: 18.3g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Serving: 4
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary (or ½ tablespoon dried)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup salted or unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a mixture of chopped garlic, rosemary, and melted butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Sear the seasoned pork chops over medium heat on both sides for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the pork chops to a baking dish and coat all sides with the garlic, rosemary, and butter mixture.
- Bake the pork chops in the oven for 12 minutes.
Can I use bone-in pork chops?
Of course, you can! Just take note that pork with bone usually cooks faster since bone conducts heat. Meanwhile, boneless pork chops tend to be leaner.
What else can I season these keto pork chops with?
Although I haven’t tried it yet, Italian seasoning is worth a shot. It’ll give your keto pork chops an earthy flavor.
I don’t have rosemary. What can I use instead?
Dried parsley can be an alternative. But rosemary is still the best option for its aroma.
What do I serve with keto pork chops?
You’ve got plenty of options! Steamed broccoli, cauliflower rice, a simple lettuce salad, or green beans.