This is a delicious nutty keto cookie treat that’s easy to make at home. All you need are 5 ingredients and 30 minutes total. Learn how to do it here!
Total Carbs: 7.4g | Total Fat: 9.7g | Protein: 5g
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Serving: 10
- ½ cup all-natural, no sugar peanut butter
- ½ cup almonds
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Swerve brown sugar alternative
- Prepare the ingredients. Soften the cream cheese (microwave or leave on the countertop) and chop the almonds.
- Take out a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients using a spatula. You should achieve an even mixture.
- Scoop out a spoonful of the cookie mixture, form into a cookie using your hands, and place on a tray lined with parchment paper or foil. Repeat the process until you make up to 10 cookies.
- Freeze the cookies for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
How many net carbs are in these no-bake cookies?
One serving = 1 cookie has 5.4 grams of net carbs. (The total carb count is 7.4 grams minus 2 grams of dietary fiber.)
How do you fix dry and crumbly no-bake cookies?
Add 1 tablespoon of milk. Alternatively, you can use a form of fat like melted butter, which is also keto-friendly.
How long do no-bake cookies take to harden?
They should harden within 20 minutes of being stored in the freezer.
Can you put no-bake cookies on aluminum foil?
Yes, you can! Aluminum foil can be an alternative to parchment paper for lining the tray (if you don’t have one).
How long do no-bake cookies last?
When kept in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer, they should last for 1-2 weeks.