Try this keto-friendly version of chili con carne with only 7.7 grams of net carbs per serving. It’s perfect for the whole family.
Total Carbs: 10.1g | Total Fat: 12.5g | Protein: 52.4g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Serving: 3
- 500g ground beef
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 200g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 sachet Kiss My Keto Beef Chili bone broth (Optional)
- Wash the ground beef.
- Slice the bell peppers, onion, and garlic cloves.
- Sauté the bell peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the ground beef. Let it cook until browned.
- Add the beef stock cube (crushed).
- Pour in the canned tomatoes.
- Add the ground cumin and chili powder. Mix everything together.
- Optional, if desired: Pour the contents of Kiss My Keto’s Beef Chili bone broth sachet.
- Stir and simmer for 30 minutes or until you achieve the desired thickness of the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate or bowl.
- Top with sour cream. Serve!
What else can I use as a topping?
Here are other wonderful options: Shredded cheese, sliced avocados, or both!
How long will this homemade Keto Chili Con Carne last in the fridge?
If properly stored, it will last up to 3 days. Storage tip: Let it cool first, and place it in an airtight container in the fridge.
What other ingredients can I add?
Although I have not tried using these ingredients for this recipe, some people add 1 tablespoon of paprika and 1 tablespoon of ground coriander. When you get the chance to try it, let me know in the comments section below if they make a difference!
What can I serve with Keto Chili Con Carne?
Sides that go with this dish include a simple lettuce salad, keto-friendly tortillas, and keto bread.